Dentist at Dental One wants you to have the best denture you can afford. That's why we offer several styles of full and partial dentures, each with its own distinct advantages.1. Standard Dentures: There is a large variance in the quality and selection of denture materials. The teeth used to make dentures come in a wide variety of materials, moulds, shades and degrees of hardness. A standard denture is a basic conventional denture made using standard materials with limited tooth moulds and shades. Standard denture teeth tend to wear down at a faster rate and need to be replaced more often than precision denture teeth. Standard dentures will fit comfortably and function acceptably well however, they are constructed using physiological averages on a non-adjustable machine meaning there are situations where precision dentures will have superior fit and function.
2. Custom Dentures: The Custom Denture is made with more expensive teeth for a more natural-looking denture. The denture teeth are set in a wax base so you may try them in to see how the denture will look before it is completed. You may make changes to suit you, consistent with your dental needs. After you have approved the look of your Custom Denture, the lab will custom finish your denture in the permanent acrylic base material. It's like designing your own smile! The Custom Denture is often available the same day, however in some cases it may take longer. The practice will inform you of their delivery times.
3. Deluxe Dentures: Our Deluxe Denture is made using deluxe-quality denture teeth and offers a high level of durability, stain resistance and a natural look. This denture allows for more customization to achieve a natural look. Like the Custom Denture, it includes a try-in preview that allows you to approve the general characteristics of your new smile before it is permanently set.
4.Premium Dentures: The Premium Denture is very high in natural appearance. It is made using premium-quality denture teeth, which are impact, wear and stain resistant. As with the Custom and Deluxe Dentures, the teeth are first set in wax for you to try in. Changes may be made at that time. After you have approved the look of your Premium Denture, the lab will custom finish your denture in the permanent acrylic base material. Again, it's like designing your own smile.
5. Immediate dentures: Immediate dentures are typically placed on the same day that the teeth are removed/extracted. You have to be a good candidate for this type of denture, though.
We offer several types of partial dentures - cast metal, flexible and acrylic.
1. Cast Metal Partial Denture: The cast metal partial denture is stronger, less bulky and offers a great fit. This partial has a metal framework to which higher-quality denture teeth attached
2. Flexible Partial: The flexible partial is made from a special material that gives you added comfort and fit.
3. Acrylic Partial Denture:Acrylic partial dentures are more affordable, but they tend to feel more bulky. This partial has an acrylic base into which the denture teeth are set and is attached to your natural teeth with small metal clasps. The acrylic partial may be available with more durable, natural-looking teeth, right up to the Ultra partial.